Extra tight/toned dark haired girl, german scene

No idea who she is but would like to know? Ask help for model ID here.
BitterColdSoul

Extra tight/toned dark haired girl, german scene

Post by BitterColdSoul »

I found this video years ago on a DVD my mother's companion happened to have (little background story, he wasn't exactly tech savvy, so he couldn't find a way to read it without paying the requested fee to get a code to unlock each scene on a standalone DVD player, and since he was[*] more of a miser than a lecher he didn't want to and got rid of it, and I surreptitiously got a hold of it...), with that one small and delightfully toned lady whom I have never seen anywhere else before or since. The few words spoken in that scene which are not grunts seem to be in German language. Too bad most of the scene is focused on the other girl, the blond one who is awful in comparison.

Anyway, can anyone tell me who she is and what else she's done when it comes to displaying her skin and skills ?
https://pixhost.to/gallery/pvUlJ

(I tried to display one of the pictures here but it doesn't seem to work.)

Also, since I do dig such tight, firm and muscular female bodies, I'd be glad to get acquainted with other women having such exquisite features, whom I don't know yet. (Some I know already : Melisa from MET-Art / W4B, Flora from Hegre-Art, Rose from Hegre-Art, Mila Azul from about every current erotic photo studio, Nataly Gold, Rebecca / Iris, Marya / Lucy, Bailey, Wenona, Angelina Crow, Rebecca Lord, Amia Moretti before she got those ugly fake tits...)

[*] Not to spoil the party but he commited suicide a few years later... (Not that there's any relation between those two events that I know of. As George Carlin said, there's one guy getting ready to bite the big bazooka somewhere in the world every 30 seconds, so, “this is something that happens”, as the genius kid says at the end of Magnolia...)