Cute Asian Amateur Babe - Val from Trueamateurmodels.com

No idea who she is but would like to know? Ask help for model ID here.
darkstar

Cute Asian Amateur Babe - Val from Trueamateurmodels.com

Post by darkstar »

Name: Val from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Olive Garden Hostess
Pictures: 441 High-Resolution Pictures - More Coming!

My name is Val and I am 21 years old. I love working out at the gym, and while I was working out the other day, I met this guy named Ray. I was walking on the treadmill and Ray was walking on the treadmill right beside mine. We were both watching the television while we were working out and he started talking to me about the show that was on television. It was one of those game shows and we were both trying to guess what the answers to the questions. I had forgotten to bring my headphones that particular day, and instead of just walking by myself, I thought that it would be nice to talk to someone while I was working out, so I enjoyed talking to him and we had a lot of fun conversing with one another. I noticed that there was a tattoo on his arm, so I asked him about it and he told me that the tattoo was the name of his website. I really didn't think much about it at first, but then he told me that he shoots nude models for the website! I've never done any sort of nude modeling, but it is something that I've thought about before. I've just never known and photographers that would be able to shoot me.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I mean, it's not every day that you meet someone that specializes in shooting nude modeling! I take very good care of myself, and I spend hours in the gym, so why not show off my body? His approach was very professional and polite, and since we had already been talking for a while, I felt comfortable with him, so I agreed to go over to his house the next day to do the modeling shoot! Of course, I don't normally drive over to a stranger's house, but after I saw the website and the number of models that he's shot, I knew that he was a legit photographer, so I felt okay about driving over there to do the shoot.