Filter request for Country/Origin

You can post your problem, question or suggestion about this site.
caesar05

Filter request for Country/Origin

Post by caesar05 »

Dear PTG Staff!

Can a filter be installed in the future to see the girls/women shorted country by country? I'm thinking about a menu option in the left upper corner like "Alphabetical"; "Model Thumbs"; "Debut Year". Some kind of "Country" or "Origin" could be handy. I'm a big fan of Czech girls and I'd greatly appreciate an innovation ike this. (If there's any existing like this and I didn't notice, please send a private message and delete this topic. In this case, I'm sorry.)

Thanks in advance for the answer(s)! ;)

LilyRaderFAN
VIP User

Re: Filter request for Country/Origin

Post by LilyRaderFAN »

Hi caesar05,

i hope i understand you correct :oops:
If you're looking for an option filtering girls by country you can do this and you can combine this
also with other attributes for example hair color, boob size...

Click "Advanced Search" (coloured orange) --> 3rd field "Nationality" and type czech and you will get automatically a suggestion...
in this case "Czech Republic" after you've selected the country click the search button below and you will get as result all czech girls
indexed by the site ;)

Hope it helps you out.

caesar05

Re: Filter request for Country/Origin

Post by caesar05 »

LilyRaderFAN wrote:Hi caesar05,

i hope i understand you correct :oops:
If you're looking for an option filtering girls by country you can do this and you can combine this
also with other attributes for example hair color, boob size...

Click "Advanced Search" (coloured orange) --> 3rd field "Nationality" and type czech and you will get automatically a suggestion...
in this case "Czech Republic" after you've selected the country click the search button below and you will get as result all czech girls
indexed by the site ;)

Hope it helps you out.

Oh my god it was all along before my eyes... Somehow I didn't notice that you can click on it. I thought that is just a title, a summarizing text for the following listed, arrowed menu options and I've never sought to click on it. I rarely feel so lame like now... :lol: :oops: My avatar matches perfectly to this situation. :D Thank you for your help! :D